St Golf set to manage Team Ontario for the 2017 North American Indigenous Games being held in Toronto, Canada.
The 2017 North American Indigenous Games will bring together 5000 athletes from across North America. Tribes from United States and Canada will visit Toronto, Canada to participate in sport and Cultural activities during the North American Indigenous Games. There are 14 sports being offered at the NAIG 2017 and many Canadian Provincial teams have began the process of selecting their National teams. Tribes in the United States will visit Canada in hopes of winning gold for their perspective tribes. For more information on the North American Indigenous Games- log onto http://naigcouncil.com
Focus on the Fairway. 2016
What services we provide
- Boutique Golf Bags
- Unique Golf Products
- Youth Golf Clinics
- Pro-Am Team information for events across the world
- Tournament Management services.
- Feature your golf event on the most visited Native North American Golf site in the world.
- Promote Health Living through the lens of golf.
- Build your brand through our online advertising section.
- Build your brand through golf products- Tour bags, team bags, golf accessories.
- Promote your Nation to the world through our online Golf Channel.
- Develop your junior program to assist and help build future leaders by learning integrity and respect.
- Provide Keynote presentations to youth groups, health organization and school boards.
- Teach Cultural awareness through the sport of golf- How the rules are incorporated for safety and well being.
St Golf Inc. Management Services
If you or your company is looking to build a successful golf event in North America contact St. Golf Management services. St. Golf Inc. has been working in the golf industry for 15 years as playing professionals hosting Gala events and organizing large events. Let St Golf Management services take care of your golfing needs. Why do companies select golf management services, simply stated, it allows your organization to focus on your mandate. Let us take care of the golf. For more information on St Golf Management services contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FOCUS ON THE FAIRWAY PRESENTATIONS 2016-2017
Cheryl and Steve continue to pursue a legacy of allowing golfers from all over North America share in the love of golf. Cheryl and Steve provide keynote presentations for your business. Focused on the Fairway is the foundation of success for the company and the golfers and businesses it serves. We speak with Youth Groups, North American Tribes, Health Programs. Benefits of Healthy Living through Focus and determination. For more information contact email@example.com
Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.
St. Golf President delivers message to youth about having vision and determination
Stephen Tooshkenig shared his message about determination and vision to a group of fifty youth at the St. Vincent De Paul camp in Southwestern Ontario Canada. Stephen shared some of his life setbacks and what it takes to remain focused on the tasks needed to succeed. Steve has shared his message across Canada and United States to youth groups, First Nations and North American tribes. His determination to share hope, opportunity and vision through the game of golf is a course record worth achieving. Steve continues to speak to youth and communities about finding the strength needed inside and the courage to execute the golf shot even when everyone wants you to play safe. If your interested in having Steve visit your community go to the Contact page and send all your information.